Advocacy services in the frame of the company or corporate law include, in particular, the following:
- Establishment of a company (corporation) and sale of ready-made (SPV) companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions of Corporations
- Legal advice on company management
- Foreign - OFFSHORE companies
- Providing a company registered seat and a virtual office
Company establishment and selling ready-made (SPV) companies
Our office specializes in setting up business companies and co-operatives on a turn-key basis and according to the specific needs and requirements of the client in the shortest possible time, usually within 10 days.
We guarantee the registration of a company or cooperative in the Commercial register. To set up a company or co-operative, the client needs only one meeting in our office and about an hour of his time, besides the financial means to deposit the company's share capital in the bank of his choice.
An alternative to the company establishment is the sale of ready-made company (sometimes also referred to as SPV) (Ltd. – s.r.o., JSC - a.s.), where the customer purchases a pre-registered business company with an already paid-up share capital - so the client does not need funds to be deposited in the bank account.
For the ready-made companies, our office guarantees 100% indebtedness and zero commitment.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions include legal services and advice on the sale and purchase of business companies, the transfer of shares and other securities, the transfer of business shares, etc. They also include legal services in the sale or lease of a business, mergers and other transformations of companies.
In this field, we provide our clients with the following services:
- Processing of legal, financial and personnel due diligence
- The timetable and schedule of the transaction
- Preparation and revision of contractual documentation, in particular contracts for the transfer of shares, business shares and other securities, contracts for the sale or lease of a business
- Necessary permits, licenses, and approvals of the state administration and self-government bodies, registration of changes in the Commercial register and in the Land registry
- Legal analysis of labour law aspects of mergers and proposal for their solution
Legal advice on company management
We offer legal services connected with company management, day-to-day business agenda of a business company, its internal and external management, particularly:
- The provision of mandatory and voluntary general meetings or the decision of the sole shareholder
- Business and trade licenses
- Preparation and registration of changes in companies in the Commercial register and insertion of documents into the collection of documents
- Increasing and decreasing the company's share capital and deciding on the payment of dividends or royalties
- Preparing changes to the founding documents and preparing or reviewing shareholder agreements
Foreign - offshore companies
As a modern law firm, we offer legal services related to the establishment of a foreign company in a country with a lower tax burden or more anonymity of the company owners.
When providing offshore services, we offer the following services:
- Legal analysis of the client's business case and recommendations for a suitable solution
- Emphasis on full compliance with statutory and subordinate standards and international treaties of all relevant destinations
- Preparation of holding structures and registrations of branches of foreign companies
- Legal analysis of tax impacts with an emphasis on the obligation to withhold taxes
The most widely used offshore destinations include Cyprus, Seychelles and the USA.
Providing a company registered seat and a virtual office
Our office cooperates with a leading Czech provider of registered seats and virtual offices in the Czech Republic. The virtual office service is particularly suited to a client who wants to reduce his rental costs or does not have the opportunity to buy or rent his own office; it is suitable also, for example, for a client who is doing his business anywhere in the Czech Republic, but he wants to have the company's headquarters located, for economic or other reasons, e.g. in the capital city of Prague.
Advantages of having a virtual office:
- The registered office of the company at a "good address" provides a professional corporate image from CZK 490 per month
- You can choose from a number of addresses, especially in Prague, Brno, Pilsen, Hradec Kralove and Ostrava
If you are interested in our legal services in the field of corporate law, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.