Receivables of our clients need to be carefully analyzed for their creditworthiness and likelihood of recovery, and then, based on an elaborate analysis, the receivables can be enforced in two ways:
- Out-of-court settlement of the claim
- Judicial (arbitration) and enforcement proceedings
Out-of-court settlement of the claim
Out-of-court settlement of your claim is always individual with respect to the claim and the requirements of the client.
We usually provide sending a so called lawyer's reminders, telephone or personal negotiations with the debtor, discussing the debtor's objections in case of controversy, negotiating new terms of payment of the debt with the debtor or arranging the repayment schedule with the debtor, the activity aimed at securing the receivable or recognizing the receivable, etc.
Judicial proceedings (arbitration) and enforcement proceedings of the claim
In the case that the out-of-court settlement of your claim is not possible or appropriate, the judicial solution or the arbitration takes place.
- Prosecution - providing the legal representation of the client in the court / arbitration proceedings (to the extent of taking over the case, filing an action, representing the proceedings, handing over the final payment order / judgment / arbitration award with the indication of the endorsement) and the control of the fulfilment of the obligation of the defendant debtor imposed by the final enforcement title.
- Arbitration - replaces the claim at a court proceedings in the event that an arbitration clause has been agreed between the parties, the proceedings are usually faster and more efficient than court proceedings.
- Enforcement proceedings - providing the legal representation of the client in the enforcement proceedings (to the extent of taking over the case, filing a motion for enforcement order, representing in execution and billing of the execution costs) and providing the executor
! The success rate of debt recovery with our office reaches 93% !
If you are interested in using our lawyer services, please do not hesitate to contact us any time.